Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Patience

So I went to class this morning, but I ended up getting really sick so i came back home. Now I have resorted to laying on the couch watching Kitchen Nightmares before I get the courage to start preparing dinner for my family. On the menu tonight Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta! One of my favorite dinners hopefully i'll be able to eat it.
On top of all that I am trying to be patient and wait for the Disney College Program applications. I have been waiting to apply for the program for about two years now after i first heard about it, and this is the right time for me to go off and work at Disney World! It is important for me to get this CP because I hope to work with Disney in the future so getting my foot in the door here is a great start! Rumors have it applications will be out sometime this week, right now everyone is expecting Friday since they haven't come out today (yet) but there is still hope for tomorrow!

I am ready to be living and breathing at Disney!
Just let me go!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment