Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Confess!

Okay I admit it, I am a terrible Cystic. I am awful at taking my medications and treating my body correctly, but i'm working on it!
I get lectured all the time by my parents about not doing everything perfectly and honestly I know i don't but their comments and all that lack inspiration and really only make me feel bad about myself.
I should really consider myself lucky though, i take a bit of pills, but some people are on a lot more medications than I am. I just have a hard time remembering to do it. That sounds silly to a lot of people, yes I've been doing this for 20 years, but it's still something I have to remember to do. It takes a bit of time out of my day.
Just being random i thought I'd list all of my medications and when they're taken, maybe, hopefully this will inspire me to be better at taking me all

Morning

  • Albuterol Breathing treatment 
  • TOBI breathing treatment
  • 10,000 IUs Vitamin D (5 caplets)
  • Prilosec 
  • Multi Vitamin
  • CF Source Vitamin
  • Vest (30 minutes)
  • Rhinocort nasal spray
  • Azythromycin (only Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
  • 5 Enzymes (if i eat)
  • Ciprofloxacilin

Afternoon
  • Albuterol Breathing treatment
  • Vest (30 minutes)
  • 5 Enzymes (if i eat)

Evening

  • Albuterol Breathing treatment
  • Pulmozyne breathing treatment
  • TOBI breathing treatment
  • Zantac 75
  • Rhinocort nasal spray
  • Azythromycin (only Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
  • 5 Enzymes (if I eat) 
  • Cirprofloxacilin 


And I know i am missing a couple, so this will definitely be edited in the near future to include what I'm missing. 
This list also doesn't include the medications that change monthly, these are just the ones i'm taking right now.
Oh and no matter how often I take my medications or for how long, i will never be able to spell them. 

Wish me luck on this list!


Marissa

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty long list, and even though this isn't anything new to you, I still don't blame you for forgetting. I hope this list does help you remember better. Because after all, it is for your health.. Also, don't let anyone bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love!
      Yeah i know i need to be better about all of it, and there really isn't an excuse for why i'm not taking better care of myself, but this is the first step to getting better :)

      Delete