Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bed time

Goodnight my friends,
Today was a long day, I've been coughing a lot more and my chest has been sore all day so hopefully I can make an appointment to see my CF doctor next week or the week after. See what he has to say about everything. I just finished IV meds the 15th of December so hopefully I won't have to be back on those for a while, but I feel pretty crummy.
It would be nice to feel good for a little while, I haven't really felt alright in a few months, which makes me a little nervous, but all will be fine I'm sure!
I had a lovely dinner out with my family tonight, and have lots of homework to get done tomorrow to be prepared for classes Monday and a presentation to prepare for.
Monday marks the half way point for the semester and I'm excited! But that also means I need to get started on the final report I have for one of my classes!
We'll see how well that goes over, I'm such a procrastinator!

Best Wishes,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment