Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Phone Interview!

Earlier this evening I had my phone interview for the Disney College Program. I filed my initial application on Friday. I was really nervous in the morning because I woke up with a bad head cold. I was congested in my nose and chest so bad I couldn't breathe or smell anything! And I sounded like Chuckie Finsters dad, but I got it cleared up enough to sound normal by the time the phone rang.
 Here's how it went:
My interviewer was Connie and she was a complete sweet heart! She asked my about my intentions with the Program and why I wanted to be apart of it and then continued to ask me about my top 2 roles and how my work experience qualified me for them. She also asked me a few questions about how I work and what type of working environments do I prefer and work best in.
At the end of my interview she asked me if I had any questions or concerns with anything and I expressed my concern about having Cystic Fibrosis and being allowed to have my medications in the housing that Disney provides. She assured me that is would be no problem and that I shouldn't even be questioned about it from the staff.

I felt really good about my interview. I was a bit nervous, but I felt good about my answers to her questions, we even had a good laugh about the weather. I am satisfied with my interview and at this point I just hope it was good enough to put me above the rest of the applicants.


Wish me luck!

Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I hope you get it! My current colleague came to the US through a Disney College program from China.

    ReplyDelete