Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finals preparation!

So it is that time, my finals are approaching! I have 2 weeks until my official end of semester, but my first final is due next Wednesday I also have 3 tests between monday and wednesday as well and two tests finals week. All that and i'm only taking 3 classes!
I wouldn't say the stress of finals has set in yet, but i'm definitely starting to feel the burn.
I haven't been able to work out in the past 3 weeks because I've been on IV antibiotics. It's really hard to work out when you can take showers regularly.

Tomorrow I have to go to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor to have my port needles changed. My port is in the right side of my chest! I'll pull my needle early to put my numbing cream on first and take a regular shower! I also have to get my blood drawn from the vampires! Okay not vampires, but that does make it sound like a better story.

I also have to go in and send off my passport paperwork! my passport expired at the beginning of February and you never know when i'll want to head off to a foreign land for an adventure!

Speaking of Adventure I have two planned out so far!
I am going to make a return visit to my College in Iowa in April for my old choirs spring show! And to see my friends of course!
In June I am heading to LAS VEGAS!!!! My mom promised me years ago she would take me to Vegas when I turned 21 and this is the year! I can't wait to hit the strip with my best friend and see what this drinking thing is all about!

Wish me luck,

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment