Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Halloween?

So I might be jumping on the Halloween wagon a little late, given that it is now December but just count me down as being early for next year!
One of the best nights I had at Disney was when I spontaneously went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. I had spent the day in Magic Kingdom and met up with some of my friends who were staying for the party, I was planning on leaving and going back to my apartment, but they talked me into buying a Ticket for the party.
So kick the party off I waited in line to meet Jack and Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. At Disney World they only come out at Halloween and the line fills up fast for them, but I think it was worth it! We got to watch Jack scare one of his attendants a few times and the pictures turned out pretty good too. I didn't have a chance to dress up because this was completely spontaneous, but Sally told me I looked like a ghost so that was my costume the rest of the night!
After meeting Jack and Sally I wandered around for a bit, went and did a little Trick or Treating. Then I found my spot on Main Street to watch the Halloween Boo To You Parade! Which in my opinion is one of the best parades you can see at Disney!
It features Grave Diggers, Hitchhiking ghosts and of course all the regular character favorite too! After the parade it was nearly time for Hallo-Wishes! Which is definitely the best reoccurring firework show you can see on property! The Ghost Host introduces a number of villainous acts and even Oogy Boogy makes an appearance on the Castle!  It's definitely a show worth waiting for!
One of my favorite things from the night is the stage show! In which my favorite villain does a musical number. Dr. Facilier graces the castle stage performing Friends on the Other Side and then all the party villains make their debuts!
Now I do have a photo with Facilier but it is from the Friday the 13th Villain Bash that was hosted at Hollywood Studio's a month prior

My friends and I ended up staying at the Halloween Party until nearly closing time, then we ventured over to the Contemporary and got a bus back to our apartments.
The ticket for the Halloween party cost around $74.00 but it was so worth it! It was magical and Not to Scary but wonderful!  I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment