Thursday, September 5, 2013

Monthiversary!

I moved into my apartment at Disney World one month ago today. Time here is so strange some days feel like years, but other days already feel like distant memories. It is really sad to think that my time here is already 1/5 of the way finished at that before we can even fathom it our programs will be over and it will be time to say good bye.
I am very glad to say that I love it here, I love every aspect of the company and even though I think there are better ways to do things sometimes I know that it is cast members like me who look towards to future who will keep this company on the right track and advancing.
While my ultimate goal is to write music for Disney movies and maybe even the shows they have here in the parks I have come to terms and realized that if I really want to accomplish that goal I must leave Disney in the future to further my education.
I have tons of plans and goals for my university education but nothing it set in stone just yet and I have plenty of time to decide what exactly I will be doing with my life still.
I can honestly say though that I am so excited for the future and for living and just being here and that is the best feeling. I wake up everyday maybe not jumping out of bed, but with a smile on my face because I realize how lucky I am.
I am doing a job that I love, in a place that I could have only ever dreamed of being. I am not sure if fate is being kind to me, or if I've just worked really hard to accomplish this, but I am so grateful for this opportunity and for this experience.

I leave you tonight with my character photo with Peter and Wendy:

No comments:

Post a Comment