Monday, August 26, 2013

Life at Disney

I am currently on the bus back to my apartment after working an awesome 6 hour shift and my beautiful resort the Polynesian.
I realize I haven't updated in a while! I am going to work on that I promise maybe not everyday but hopefully once a week!

Here's a brief overview of my role as a custodial cast Member at Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort!
I trained for about 2 weeks with 6 days of on the job training.
As a custodial cast member I am responsible for one of several different roles I can be working the pool or beach, restrooms, or the hotels lobby as well as a number of other things.
It is really great! I get to interact with guests and little princesses and answer questions or help them when they need it.
When I first applied this wasn't the role I would have chosen for myself, but after reflecting on my phone interview answers and what this role entails it really was a perfect fit!
I am so excited to be here living one of my biggest oldest childhood dreams, I will definitely be posting more!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're living your dream. =) My family and I will be visiting Disney next week as one of our stops on our Cruise. If you have time, hope to see you and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!! You have to tell me what days and where you'll be I am working 5/7 days next week I have thursday and Saturday off but I am working mostly morning shifts which means I could say hi after dinner time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in Orlando Labor Day 9/2, prob Disney World approx 1pm - 8:30pm.

      Delete